Security Operations Must Evolve
Ask a group of security analysts about the challenges
of working in cybersecurity, and you’ll likely hear some
• A shortage of skilled cybersecurity talent
• A high volume of security alerts
• Too many security point-products to manage
• Lack of interoperability between those products
• Inability to scale security operations over time
• Increasing costs, shrinking budgets
• Increasing sophistication of malware
• Slow speed of threat detection and response
Considering these challenges, it’s no surprise that
security teams feel perpetually overwhelmed.
Many teams have turned to security orchestration,
automation and response (SOAR) tools as a remedy.
© 2022 Msifoworld. All rights reserved.
Join our email list to get the exclusive unpublished content right in your inbox.